Monday, July 23, 2012

DIY Refrigerator Magnets...


So while going through some things in my craft closet and was trying to find some useful way to create things out of my spare parts. Needless to say I was really just making an attempt to get rid of some things in a creative way. That's when I had a great idea to make some cute refrigerator magnets out of my old decorative chipboard pieces I have yet to use. Anyone that knows me, knows that I absolutely love polka dots, which makes these chipboard pieces perfect for me. In just two easy steps and only 3 supplies you can also create some of your own decorative refrigerator magnets. If you are like me, then you know how hard it is to find refrigerator magnets that actual match your decor and this way you can choose your own patterns and designs. Another great idea I had as well was even substituting in some small broken jewelry pieces that you have no other use for in place of the chipboard (This may be another blog post for another day). As it is, you can see to the right and belowI have included a visual step by step (literally, just two steps) and a list of supplies you'll need. You can get all three of these at any craft store such as Hobby Lobby or Michael's. I spent a total of $5 and probably could make around 30 magnets with lots of magnetic strip left over. So, as usual, stay happy and stay crafty and let us know if it works for you! 
 
 


No comments: